community and executive officer
The National Council of Jewish Women Australia, National Board, requires an community and executive to join in a part time capacity for 12 – 16 hours per week.
ARE YOU THIS PERSON?
We are looking for someone to support the daily responsibilities of the President in the operation of NCJWA as a national Jewish feminist organisation. The Community and Executive Officer will provide administrative support for office administration, event, project and conference administration and planning.
The Community and Executive Officer will work with the President and Board members to build the profile, presence and name recognition of NCJWA.
The Community and Executive Officer will report to the President of NCJWA, National Board, and work with all Board members to fulfill administrative management duties.
|Strategy development and implementation
|Engagement with smaller NCJWA Sections
|Key performance indicators
|Lines of communication
Liaises internally with:
NCJWA Board Members,
NCJWA Section Presidents
NCJWA Section Members
Liaises externally with:
Other community bodies
Federal, State and Local Government instrumentalities
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An outstanding Community and Executive Officer who has outstanding management skills and is driven to work with NCJWA to improve its processes, reach and engagement. We are looking for someone to actively contribute to the organisational culture in a positive manner.
- Interested in social activism
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small yet FAST paced organisation
- Previous experience in event and task management, office management and administration
- Think creatively and dream big
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with WordPress, Mailchimp, Zoom, Zoho (or similar system)
- Knowledge of the Australian Jewish Community and Judaism and/or feminism and women’s issues (or willingness to learn)
- Great people skills
- Sense of fun
- Be proactive and able to take initiative