NCJWA speaks out for women in AgunahNCJWA stands to support women in Agunah - "Chained Women" (L- R - Sara Weinstock, Ann Wollner, Dr Elana Sztokman, Rabbi Mordechai Gutnick)
NCJWA Breast Cancer support networkNCJWA NSW’s Jewish Women’s Breast Cancer Network supports Jewish women and families touched by Breast Cancer (L-R Isabelle Shapiro OAM, Mandi Chonowitz-Jacobson, Dr Mandy Goldman Strous)
Dr Elana Sztokman speaks on Gender Equity at the ANU in CanberraDr Elana Sztokman visited Canberra on Monday 30th May and gave an informed presentation about Religious Politics and Trends, and the Effect on Women in Israel
NCJWA WA discussion groups on matters of health awarenessNCJWA WA has initiated a ‘Be Health Aware’ program, to bring health awareness to our members. Past topics have included Macular Degeneration and Gynaecological Cancers
Elana Sztokman - 'Women in Leadership in Israel'The Mina Fink Memorial Lecture is held every year in memory of the late Mina Fink, who was a tireless worker for NCJWA. Her main interests are Israel, leadership, and the family.
- 15 June – VIC Brainfood Lecture Series – Renata Singer – “Older and “Bolder’
- 19 June – Gynacological Cancers – Panel – WA
- 19 June – Supper and Movie night to see “The Other Son” Israeli movie – Canberra
- 20 July - VIC Brainfood Lecture Series - Anita Frayman on "Older people and family relationships"
- 27 July - VIC Brainfood Lecture Series - Can We Talk About Poland?
- 3 August – VIC Brainfood Lecture Series - Dr Dvir Abramovich on "Flashpoints: Israel, Anti-Semitism and the Holocaust"
- 09 August – VIC - NCJWA Duplicate Bridge Day 2016
- 18 August - Birthing Kit Packing Day and Status of Women/Transcultural Day – NSW
- 22 August - Jana Gottshall Memorial Library Event. Elena Kats-Chernin in conversation with Gael Hammer - NSW
- 28 August – VIC - Private Art Tour
- 4 September - Antisemitism Forum – NSW
- 11 September - Short and Sweet Poetry Afternoon, all proceeds going to Breast Cancer network - Canberra